Dr Juin-Lin Yan, MD PhD
Neurosurgeon and Assistant professor
My goal is to learn to be a physician-scientist which have a balance between clinical work and research. My clinical interests focus on the surgical treatment of neuro-oncology disease. Since most tumors are treated by surgical resection. The peritumoral area which sometimes left after surgery is an important factor that leads to the local treatment failure. Therefore, my personal research interests are the neuroimaging analysis focusing on the peritumoral area in glioblastoma patients .
Attending neurosurgeon and Assistant professor, Department of Neurosurgery, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital,
|2014-2017||PhD Student; Department of Clinical Neuroscience, University of Cambridge, UK|
Brain Tumour Imaging Laboratory, University of Cambridge and Addenbrooke’s Hospital,
Cambridge, United Kingdom.
|2008-2013||Residency, Department of neurosurgery, Cang Gung Memorial Hospital|
|2007-2008||Residency, Department of Surgery, National Taiwan University Hospital|
- SJ Price, K Allinson, H Liu, NR Boonzaier, JL Yan, VC Lupson, TJ Larkin, IDH-1 mutated glioblastomas have a less invasive phenotype than IDH-1 wild type glioblastomas: a diffusion tensor imaging study Radiology 2017 April; 283(1): 215-221 (SCI, IF=6.798, 2/124).
- A van der Hoorn*, JL Yan, TJ Larkin, NR Boonzaire, T Matys, SJ Price. Posttreatment ADC changes in the periresectional area in patients with glioblastoma World Neurosurgery 2016 Aug 92:159-65 (SCI, IF= 2.878, 48/200).
- A van der Hoorn, JL Yan*, TJ Larkin, NR Boonzaire, T Matys, SJ Price. Validation of a semi-automatic co-registration of MRI scans in patients with brain tumors during treatment follow up
NMR in Biomedicine 2016 Jul;29(7):882-9 (SCI, IF= 3.004, 24/125).
- JL Yan*, A van der Hoorn, TJ Larkin, NR Boonzaire, T Matys, SJ Price. Extent of resection of peritumoural DTI abnormality as a predictor of survival in adult glioblastoma patients Journal of Neurrosurgery 2016 April (SCI, IF= 3.737, 20/198).
- JL Yan, CF Chen, CC Liao*. Surgical Experience for Cervios ChronOS Cage Application for Degenerative Cervical Intervertebral Disorder Neurosurgery Quarterly 01/2014; 24(3):161-166 (SCI, IF=0.089, Surgery 194/198).
- JL Yan, KC Wei*. Tuberculosis Temporalis Myositis with Skull Bone and Dura Invasion Surgical Infection 2013 Oct;14(5):473-5 (SCI, IF=1.871, Surgery 66/198).
- JL Yan, CN Chang, CC Chung*. Long-term Follow-up of Patients with Surgical Intractable Acromegaly after Linear Accelerator Radiosurgery Journal of the Formosan Medical Association 2013; 112: 416-420 (SCI, IF= 1.000, General Medicine 78/151).
- JL Yan, CC Chung*. Management of Large Sella Diaphragm Herniation During Transsphenoid Pituitary Adenectomy Neurosurgery Quarterly 2011; 21: 277-279 (SCI, IF=0.089, Surgery 194/198).
- HL Tsai, JL Yan, SM Wang, SJ Chang*. Neuroprotection Against Hyperhomocysteinemia-induced Selective Oxidative Stress in Brain Regions of Rats with Folic Acid or Dioscorea Alata Supplementation Current Topics in Nutraceutical Research 2009;7,2 73-79 (SCI, IF= 0.262, Pharmacology 250/260).
- JL Yan, SJ Chang*. Effect of Raw Versus Boiled Garlic, Onion and Ginger Extracts on Platelet Aggregation Nutritional Sciences Journal 2000; 25, 2 124-131.